I am doing all my editing and finishing on Davinci Resolve right now. My temp reel cuts were becoming a hassle to do in p3, and I didn’t like the conversion look when I uploaded them for reviews. So I moved my screen and all finishing to rec709. When the movie is goes to the “final” finishing step, it will then get a p3 grade (probably just use my grade I’m doing as a reference but otherwise not use it).
I’m cleaning up a lot of my cuts right now, also am a lot more accurate on start/stop frames that need to be animated. This speeds everything up a lot from a schedule viewpoint, since I’m only animating what is exactly necessary.
I need to start a music track soon, I should be getting in a sound isolation box, so my room won’t be so noise … and can do more with protools 12 (which btw is working very well).